Cadora Woods Glamping Terms and Conditions
1. Bookings must be made by an adult (aged 18 and over).
2. Minimum bookings are for 2 nights (3 nights on Bank Holiday weekends).
3. For bookings made more than 30 days before the start of your stay, we require a deposit payment of 30% of the total cost of your stay. This deposit is non-refundable.
4. If for any reason we are not able to honour your booking (outside of our control), then we will offer you the choice between alternative dates or a full refund (minus your booking fee).
1. For bookings made 30 days or less before the start of your stay, we require full payment at the time of booking.
2. For bookings made more than 30 days before the start of your stay, the balance (70%) is due 30 days prior to arrival at the latest, otherwise your booking may be cancelled.
3. All bookings via our online system should be treated as provisional until you receive a booking confirmation email.
1. Cancellations made more than 30 days before the start of your stay will be refunded minus the non-refundable 30% deposit.
2. A change of date will be offered for cancellations made 30 days or sooner before the start of your stay. A new date must be confirmed within 24 hours of the request. If the new dates are charged at a higher rate, the additional cost up to the higher rate must be paid at the time of the date change. A £10 admin fee will be charged.
3. Cancellations made 14 days or sooner before the start of your stay will not be refunded and cannot be rescheduled.
4. If you are unable to travel due to illness (e.g. Covid-19) our cancellation policy applies.
5. If Government regulations require us cancel your stay (e.g. due to Covid-19 restrictions in our area) you will have the option to postpone your stay to a later date or receive a full refund. If the later date is charged at a higher rate, the additional cost up to the higher rate must be paid at the time of the date change.
4. Arrivals and departures
1. Check in is from 4pm until 10pm on your arrival date. Check in outside these times may be possible by prior arrangement.
2. Check out is by 10am on your date of departure. Unarranged late checkouts will be subject to a surcharge.
3. We provide parking for one vehicle per accommodation. Please park in a designated parking space.
4. No vehicles are permitted inside the glamping site. Wheelbarrows are provided to help transport your belongings.
5. General conduct
1. Cadora Woods Glamping is a peaceful site. Please keep noise to a minimum at all times. Amplified music is not permitted outside of your accommodation. There is a strict no noise policy between the hours of 11pm and 7am.
2. Visitors are not permitted on site without prior approval.
3. Toilets use septic tanks – please do not flush any non-biodegradable items. Please place nappies and sanitary products in a bag in the bin provided.
4. Please leave your accommodation and your bathroom clean and tidy on departure.
5. Please help to keep communal areas clean and tidy – please wash up and put away your kitchen items after each use and please put all rubbish in the bin/recycling bin.
6. Smoking, BBQs and fires
1. Smoking and candles are not permitted inside the accommodation, bathroom or indoor communual areas. If you smoke outside, please dispose of your butts responsibly.
2. Please take care with BBQs and Firepits. Please stay with a lit BBQ/firepit at all times to minimise the risk of a fire spreading.
3. Please empty the ash from your BBQ/firepit into the designated ash bucket.
7. Issue and complaints
1. If an issue occurs during your stay please contact us by telephone as soon as practicable and we will seek to resolve the issue.
2. Any complaints must be raised with us immediately. No complaints will be entertained after the guest has departed.
1. One dog is permitted per accommodation by prior arrangement. Dogs are charged at £20 per stay.
2. Well behaved dogs may be kept off the lead inside the glamping site.
3. Dogs must be kept on a lead in the parking area and orchard (to protect our free range chickens).
4. Dogs must not be left unattended in vehicles or in the accommodation at any time.
5. Please don’t allow your dog to soil furniture, linens or towels.
6. Please clean up after your dog and put all waste in the bins provided.
1. We strongly recommend that you have holiday insurance which should cover risks including cancellation, accident, breakdown, loss or damage to personal property.
2. We, the owners, will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage suffered by any of your party.
3. Take care of footings as surfaces can become slippery when wet and hazardous in the dark – every effort has been made to ensure guest safety, but we cannot accept responsibility for any accidental injuries.
4. We reserve the right to ask guests who knowingly disregard our rules or behave in a manner which causes nuisance and distress to leave Cadora Woods Glamping immediately and without refund.
10. Damages / breakages
1. Any breakages/damage must be reported to us as soon as reasonably practical after they have occurred.
2. We reserve the right to charge for any damaged or missing items up to the value of £150.
1. If you, or anyone in your household (even if they are not travelling with you) show signs of Covid-19 or test positive for Covid-19 in the 10 days prior to the start of your stay, please do not travel to Cadora Woods Glamping.
2. When on site, please sanitise your hands, using the gel provided, before entering the communal areas. Hand sanitizer is also provided in your accommodation.
3. Please telephone us immediately if you develop Covid-19 symptoms during your stay.
4. Please notify us immediately if you develop Covid-19 symptoms or test positive for Covid-19 within 10 days following your departure from Cadora Woods Glamping.
12. Amendments to our Terms and Conditions
1. Cadora Woods Glamping reserves the right to amend any part of its Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions were last updated 25/03/2021.